BrightReps Sidekick™ is an app that runs as a sidebar within your support CRM. Using BrightReps Sidekick™ a support rep is able to leverage all of the process flows and integrations you create within the Admin Portal.
As you launch into a ticket in your support CRM, BrightReps Sidekick™ will help guide you in processing that ticket including:
- Providing real time status of that customer in an integrated system (ex. Order status)
- Searchable process flows with turn by turn directions for the rep to follow
- Powerful integrated steps to process and return information across platforms without leaving the current page (ex. create a return shipping label via ShipStation, auto-email the customer with a link to the return label, and place a replacement order via Shopify all at the click of a button)
The BrightReps Sidekick™ app has four main components.
- Status – Status of that customer in the respective system(s) you enable integration
- Search – Search for a specific flow by name
- Category – Categories you can browse to find a flow
- Flows – Process flows which once selected will reveal the steps
- Steps- Step by step directions to complete that process flow
The status is a configurable widget that provides the real-time status of a particular customer in an integrated third party system. If your company has enabled the status of a particular integration from within the Integrations Lab and selected “Show on Sidekick” then the status of that customer within the respective system will display as soon as the ticket loads (ex. Status of last shipment via ShipStation).
To search for a specific process flow or category, click into the search bar and begin typing the name of the flow. When immediately clicking into the search bar a dropdown of all categories will appear, indicated by a blue category icon. As you start typing, any suggested flows or categories containing that text will appear in the dropdown and can be selected.
From the categories section you can select from existing categories and once selected the steps for that category will display below.
Flows can be selected through either search or by selecting the category and then the flow. Once you select a flow the corresponding steps will display below to walk you step by step through the process.
Once a flow is selected you can view the corresponding steps within that flow step by step. All step types will display differently depending on what is required in that step.
Integrated step types will contain dynamic features such as ability to search a third party system, generate shipping label, or generate a replacement order.
Non-integrated step types will provide detail such as custom instructions for your team and templated responses to automatically generate a response within your CRM.
Data from the ticket, such as customer email, will automatically pull into the fields of the step to help streamline, though these can always be edited as needed.
At the bottom of each step you can flag it as completed and add notes. This is especially helpful for cases where you may not be able to complete the ticket in a single session or will need to handoff the ticket to other team members. In addition to displaying the notes and completed status we will also display the date and user that completed that step.