Sidekick allows the user to search EasyPost Shipments / Orders using the EasyPost Search Shipments step type. This integrated step type allows the Sidekick user to search for orders / shipments over a range of time.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO SETUP
STEP 1: Get EasyPost API Key
- From EasyPost → go to Account dropdown by clicking username → Select API Keys
- Copy Production API Keys (to be entered on Sidekick)
STEP 2: Enter EasyPost API Keys on BrightReps
- Go to app.brightreps.com → Select “Integrations Lab” → select “EasyPost”
- Enter API Key: Copied fromEasyPost (step 1)
- Enter API Secret: Copied from EasyPost (step 1)
- Select “Save”
STEP 3: Add “EasyPost Search Shipments” Step Type
To enable this step type you must be on the Integrated plan and also have the integration setup in the Integrations Lab (see Step 1 and Step 2).
As an admin you can define the default date range to search
- “Trailing Start Days” – how many days before current date to start date range
- “Trailing End Days” – how many days before current date to end date range.
- “Automatically Start Searching When Step Activated” – enabling this option will run a search in the background when a ticket is loaded and flow is selected with an EasyPost step. This will reduce load time on that step type.
- “Auto-Complete When Tracking Link Selected” – enabling this option will auto-complete the ticket once you select a particular shipment/order rather than require the user to manually flag the step as complete
While this step will run a search using the default date ranges defined, the sidekick user can always update this date range when using this step type.