Sidekick allows the user to search ShipStation orders and shipments using the ShipStation Orders and Shipments step types. This integrated step type allows the Sidekick user to search for shipments or orders over a range of time.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO SETUP
STEP 1: Get ShipStation API Keys
- From ShipStation, head to Account Settings
- Select Account and then API Settings from the sidebar on the left.
- Click the Generate New API Keys button. Your Key and Secret will appear just above the button. Copy these to be entered on BrightReps (step 2).
STEP 2: Enter ShipStation API Keys on BrightReps
- Go to app.brightreps.com → Select “Integrations Lab” → select “ShipStation”
- Enter API Key: Copied from ShipStation (step 1)
- Enter API Secret: Copied from ShipStation (step 1)
- Select “Save”
STEP 3: Add ShipStation Search Orders or ShipStation Search Shipments Step Type
To enable this step type you must be on the Integrated plan and also have the integration setup in the Integrations Lab (see Step 1 and Step 2).
As an admin you can define the default date range to search
- “Trailing Start Days” – how many days before current date to start date range
- “Trailing End Days” – how many days before current date to end date range.
While this step will run a search using the default date ranges defined, the sidekick user can always update this date range when using this step type.