The SignNow integrated step type allows users to create and send a document for signature right from the ticket or case.
To setup the SignNow integration, simply follow the steps below:
From the Integrations Lab
- Select the “SignNow” option
- Enter your SignNow username and password to authenticate access
- Click “Grant Access to Sign Now” to enable BrightReps to access your SignNow account
Once authorized you can now insert a SignNow integrated step within any Process Flow using the Flow Builder.
From the step type selector on the Flow Builder.
- Select “SignNow: Send Document For Signature”
- You will then be prompted to enter the following information:
- To Email – This is the email recipient of the document signature request. We typically recommend inserting the dynamic “customer email” from your CRM or you can leave as blank for the user on Sidekick to fill out.
- From Email – Email used in the From field for the signature request. This must match the email associated with your SignNow account.
- Subject – Subject of the signature request email
- Message – Message that gets included in the signature request email
- Template ID – Go to SignNow, select “Templates”, select the “More” option next to the template you wish to use and click “Copy Template ID”.