The Wrike integration lets you create a new task under a Folder in Wrike.
Setting up the integration
As with other integrations you must first visit the Integration Labs page on https://app.brightreps.com and click “Set Up” on the Wrike integration before the step type is enabled as part of the Step Types in the Flow Builder.
To enable the integration you must sign in to your Wrike account (unless you are already signed in) and allow access to the BrightReps app.
Click the “Click To Connect To Wrike” button. That should open up a new window asking you to sign in to your Wrike account (unless you are already signed in).
Once you’ve signed in the next step will ask for your permission to allow access to the BrightReps app to access your account.
If everything went fine with that step the window will close and you will be redirected back to the Wrike Integration page which should now say “Connected” under Status.
The step type is now active and enabled in the Step Types for the Flow Builder.
Configuring the Step
- Select Folder: Here you should see a list of all the ‘Folders’ under your Wrike account. The Rep will see a dropdown in Sidekick allowing them to select a Folder to create the task under.
- Task Title: Set a default value for the task title or leave it empty for the Rep to fill in.
- Task Description: Set a default value for the task description or leave it empty for the Rep to fill in.
- Update Custom Fields: You can select custom fields as part of this step which will be updated.
- Default Values or Empty: There is no need to specify a default value and the fields can be left empty for the Rep to fill in.
- Dynamic Variables: You can use dynamic variables for all the values by clicking the “+” icon on the right. That will show you all the variables that are available for you to use.
- Hidden: If you’d like not to show the field to the Rep, then add a default value and select the “Hidden?” checkbox.
Example Use Case in Sidekick